Notice of AIMS AGM 2022
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of the Association of Irish Musical Societies clg (AIMS) will be held on Sunday January 30th 2022 at 2.00 pm via Zoom for the purpose of transacting the business stated on the Agenda. Any member of an affiliated Musical Society may attend the meeting but only the three registered representatives of each affiliated Musical Society may vote in person at the meeting. Voting by proxy is not permitted. Changes of representatives must be made by email to the Honorary National Registrar (MáirínHeffernan at email@example.com ) before the commencement of the meeting and preferably before 28/01/2022.
2. Minutes of 2021 AGM
3. Report of the National Council for the year ended 30th September 2021
4. Financial Statement for the year ended 30th September 2021
5. President’s Address to the members
6. Election of Honorary National President 2022/2023
7. Election of Honorary National Secretary 2022/2023
8. Election of Honorary National Treasurer 2022/2023
9. Election of Honorary National Vice-President 2022/2023
10. Election of Honorary National PRO 2022/2023
11. Re – appointment of auditors
12. 2023 AGM
13. Any other business permitted by the rules.
For and on behalf of AIMS National Council
Association of Irish Musical Societies.