AWARDS HISTORY

AWARD HISTORY SEARCH IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.  THIS PAGE IS NOT YET FULLY FUNCTIONAL

Unfortunately, we do not yet have a complete history of the the Awards Scheme. We have approx. 75% of the information, which is avavilable here on the site. But we are searching for the other 25% - if you can help, or you think you know someone who might have the information, please let us know.

Specifically, we are looking for Unsung Hero nominees from 1996, 1998, 1999 & 2000. We are also looking for full lists of nominees and winners for the years 1972-1979, 1981 & 1982. Anything that you may have (old Show Times, banquet booklets, society lists, ANYTHING else...) could be very useful in this search. Please contact webmaster@aims.ie if you can help. Thanks!

arrow&v
arrow&v
arrow&v

Include Nominations

Nominee
Role/Reason
Showname
Society
Category
Result
Aunt Bette's Homemade Pecan Pie
Rockin’ Rocky Road Ice Cream
Tom’s Heavenly Apple Strudel
Joe’s Divine Butter Tarts

No results! Adjust filters and try again

4V0b.gif