AIMS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IN BLOOMFIELD HOUSE HOTEL MULLINGAR SUNDAY 29TH at 2.30pm
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of the Association of Irish Musical Societies clg (AIMS) will be held on Sunday January 29th 2023 at 2.30 pm for the purpose of transacting the business stated on the Agenda. Any member of an affiliated Musical Society may attend the meeting but only the three registered representatives of each affiliated Musical Society may vote in person at the meeting. Voting by proxy is not permitted. Changes of representatives must be made by email to the Honorary National Registrar (MáirínHeffernan at email@example.com ) before the commencement of the meeting and preferably before 27/01/2023.
2. Minutes of 2022 AGM
3. Report of the National Council for the year ended 30th September 2022
4. Financial Statement for the year ended 30th September 2022
5. President’s Address to the members
6. Proposed amendments to the AIMS Constitution
7. Election of Honorary National President 2023/2024
8. Election of Honorary National Secretary 2023/2024
9. Election of Honorary National Treasurer 2023/2024
10. Election of Honorary National Vice-President 2023/2024
11. Election of Honorary National PRO 2023/2024
12. Re – appointment of auditors
13. 2024 AGM 14. Any other business permitted by the rules.
For and on behalf of AIMS