AIMS Annual General Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
The Annual General Meeting of the Association of Irish Musical Societies clg (AIMS) will be held on Sunday January 31st 2021 at 1.30 pm via Zoom for the purpose of transacting the business stated on the Agenda. Any member of an affiliated Musical Society may attend the meeting but only the three registered representatives of each affiliated Musical Society may vote in person at the meeting. Voting by proxy is not permitted. Changes of representatives must be made by email to the Honorary National Registrar (Máirín Heffernan at firstname.lastname@example.org) before the commencement of the meeting and preferably before 28/01/2021.
2. Minutes of 2020 AGM
3. Report of the National Council for the year ended 30th September 2020
4. Financial Statements for the year ended 30th September 2020
5. Proposed amendment to AIMS Constitution:
“For the year 2022/2023 the provisions of the Article 9.3.1 of the Constitution of the Association of Irish Musical Societies (AIMS) shall not apply”.
6. President’s Address to the members
7. Election of Honorary National President 2021/2022
8. Election of Honorary National Secretary 2021/2022
9. Election of Honorary National Treasurer 2021/2022
10. Election of Honorary National Vice-President 2021/2022
11. Election of Honorary National PRO 2021/2022
12. Re – appointment of auditors
13. 2022 AGM
14. Any other business permitted by the rules.