In order for this feature on the website to work and to be constructive, there must be ground rules... please read these rules carefully before completing the following forms.
NOTE - IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO POST ANONYMOUS REVIEWS! Please be aware that you are personally responsible for any reviews that your post.
- Ensure that you are constructive and positive at all times.
- DO mention the good as well as the bad
- Limit your review to the show in question and DO NOT comment on other reviews or productions.
- If being critical, please ensure that you are SENSITIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE. Many of the performers etc are budding amateurs doing this as a hobby...
- DO NOT mention any names of the ACTORS or CREW. Instead, please use their character name or title. i.e., Curly had a delightful quality to his voice when singing "Surrey with a fringe on top", or The Stage Manager has the team will drilled and the resulting scene
changes were carried out with great efficiency" etc. etc.
- Reviews of member shows will not be published until the show in question has finished its performance run - professional shows/non-member shows will be published at the discretion of the webmaster..
- All reviews will be checked before publication. AIMS reserves the right to edit or reject any reviews submitted.
- The review represents the opinions of the reviewer and do not reflect the views of AIMS Ltd or its Directors.
- Any complaints over published reviews should be directed in writing to the AIMS webmaster, expressing the review and reason for the objection.
- AIMS reserves the right to update these rules at any times.
I AGREE, LET ME WRITE A REVIEW!