The following terms and conditions govern the use of this site:
- Whilst AIMS has taken every care to ensure that the information contained in its website is accurate, it takes no responsibility for loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance on the information contained herein, the functioning of this site or otherwise.
- AIMS may make changes to the information or services described in this site at any time, without updating this site to reflect those changes.
- This site and its contents are the property of AIMS. Except for the purpose of downloading the pages for viewing, no part of this site may be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted, used or incorporated into any other site by any party without the express written consent of AIMS.
- This site provides links which may lead to external sites. AIMS takes no responsibility for the content of such sites, nor should the inclusion of such linkages constitute endorsement of these sites by AIMS.
- The message boards of this site do not reflect the views of AIMS but are for registered members to express THEIR views and opinions. As such, the poster is responsible for their own views and comments.
- The message boards of this site may not be used for commercial advertising of NON-AIMS Members, without the express permission of the webmaster. Charity events and details are permitted, as are non-profit activities by non-members.
- When registering for the site, you must provide a valid email address. You must also register using your name and not the name of any organisation or fictitious name.
- In matters relating to this website, the webmaster's decision is final.
- AIMS reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
For further information, please Contact the AIMS Webmaster.