Any musical society which is a paid up member of AIMS can avail of the following:
- Group Insurance Scheme supplied by BHP Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Free show and audition listing on AIMS website
- Members advertising rates on AIMS website
- Adjudication and Awards Scheme
- Special advertising rates in AIMS magazine "Show Times"
- Listing in "Calendar of Events" in "Show Times"
- Submit articles to "Society News" in "Show Times"
- Participate in the AIMS-only competitions in the Choral Festival held annually in New Ross.
- Avail of workshops organised at regional and national level.
- Representation at Regional meetings and at the National AGM of AIMS.
- Submit a society member for consideration for the Mary Kelly / Unsung Hero Award.
Membership fee is €80.00 (£65.00) per year.
Membership forms are available upon request from the AIMS National Registrar (see Contact Us for details).